The *STARS* of our show:

Shawn & Kelly

* Larynn * Logan * Brooklyn *


Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Welcome!

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Ditsch family blog spot. I am excited to have a way to post pictures and daily events for friends and family from afar to see at their convenience. It is a great way to keep connected, and hope that you will consider doing the same so we, in turn, know what is going on with you and yours! It's kinda like getting one of those annoying Christmas letters, every day of the week! Please, feel free to comment as you'd like. If it gets too crazy, I'll just delete your numerous, meaningless posts. :) I will try to blog as much as possible. Few times a week at least, until I can scrape up $500.00 to get my own laptop and enjoy the luxuries the internet has to offer (at MY convenience).
Thanks again for joining us!

No comments: