The *STARS* of our show:

Shawn & Kelly

* Larynn * Logan * Brooklyn *


Wednesday, December 15, 2010

10 Days 'Til Christmas!!

Oh, yes, I am excited. I really need to devote today to sorting and wrapping the remainder of my presents before leaving next Thursday for dad's. I wanted to meet a girlfriend for coffee this morning, but my eBay items are not boxed yet to ship out so I don't want to waste the trip into town. Last night we had Jason Greenwood, the new shop manager over for dinner. Beef Pot Roast, Fried Potatoes and a Vegetable Medley were on the menu. Jason was kind enough to bring beer, though disgusting as it was. Some nasty micro brew made in Missouri called IPA or something. It tasted like evergreen trees and citrus. It was nasty. We may never invite him again.
We've been having lots of problems keeping Brooklyn in her bed at night, so I decided to throw her in the pack-and-play last night since we had company to avoid the usual struggle routine in front of guests. What a mistake that was. Now she wants to sleep in the playpen rather than her bed. I have never met a child so difficult in my life. It's obviously her father in her coming out.
Friday is my Mom2Mom group and I just realized it is our tables turn to bring food. I think I signed up to bring a bread item...cookies count, right? I hope so, had my fill of baking for the week. I doubt the ladies will mind.

No comments: