The *STARS* of our show:

Shawn & Kelly

* Larynn * Logan * Brooklyn *


Wednesday, December 2, 2015

3 years later...CHRISTMAS DECOR!

...I forgot I had a blog. Until yesterday when I started a new one on WordPress to share my DIY projects with the world. You can check it out here Toolbelts & Tweenagers - be sure and follow!

On another note, it is snowing today! LOVE.

Only 23 days until Christmas! All of the decor we are going to have is up. Basically just our 4 trees and the mantel decor. We are not doing the outside of the house this year. I'm just not feeling it (I am secretly hoping we will be moving) :)

Speaking of trees, I hate cutting down a beautiful tree and tossing it out to die a month later so this year, our real tree is in a pot so we will plant it when we are finished with the holidays. New tradition. No more dead trees will be exiting the Ditsch household. We are very happy about that.

You can see my holiday home tour here: Christmas Home Tour

Happy Wednesday!


No comments: