The *STARS* of our show:

Shawn & Kelly

* Larynn * Logan * Brooklyn *


Monday, November 7, 2011

Thankful: Days 1 through 7

As the holidays approach, many friends do the "Thankful Challenge" and I have decided to participate this year. Not to be a follower, but because in these hectic days, it is sometimes hard to recall what little things God does bring to our lives. We need to be thankful each and every day for what we have; what He has given us.

Day 1: I am thankful for the broken road that lead me straight to you...
Day 2: I am thankful for a strong, hardworking, tender hearted husband, and a solid, faith bound marriage.
Day 3: I am thankful for three healthy, intelligent, humorous children.
Day 4: I am thankful for supportive, fun, love filled friendships (and coffee to grow them over). :)
Day 5: I am thankful for my father, who supplies true, unconditional love and understanding. A man of incredible strength, wit and intelligence.
Day 6: I am thankful for the beauty that God surrounds me in...
Day 7: I am thankful for my freedom, and the men and women who fought/fight so hard to bless us with it.

No comments: